Copyright Lions Camps at Teresita Pines. All rights reserved
This is purposely a very general list – you may want to add to it or subtract from it depending on your needs and what activities are planned and what time of year it is.
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT LIST
Be sure to check the weather forecast before you pack!
• Washcloth and Towel (will also be needed for swimming)
• Tee shirts, long pants, shorts
• Sturdy shoes (tennis shoes, hiking boots). No sandals or slip on shoes.
• Socks, underwear
• Warm sleepwear
• Warm jacket, sweatshirt, sweater
• Bedroll or sleeping bag (slumber bags are not warm enough), and pillow
• Flashlight and extra batteries
• Toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush, soap, shampoo, chapstick, etc.
• Insect repellent
• Writing paper or a good book to read
In addition, you may want to bring:
• Small backpack or fanny pack
• Reusable water bottle
• Laundry bag
• Flip-flops for the shower
• Warm gloves
• Warm shoes or boots
• Extra heavy socks
• Long underwear
• Warm hat
• Extra blanket